“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much."

Monday

Manic Monday

Good sleep sun. but not on sat. was at work. Up this a.m. with new found excitement on the nutrition side of things. Downloaded a few of rob wolf's articles and like what he has to say about the zone. It is not as black and white as I was trying to make it. He is not worried about the exact ratios every meal as long as you are watching your glyc. index and caloric intake. Anyway heavy worksets of 3's on deadlifts today. Felt really good with 300 and probably could have gone higher. I love doing dl's. A couple slips this weekend on the diet but not too bad. back strict today. That article is "42 ways to skin the zone" if you can't find it shoot me an email and I'll send you the whole collection I think I have 4 or 5 articles from wolf. Bed early 2nite have to go to 5am tue. See you. JB
bubbyb29@comcast.net

4 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

Nice work on the dl's. Glad to hear you're skinning the zone. Thank you for the words, I need to chill. ;)

timeforchange15 said...

You are just so funny J. I never said I was the brightest crayon in the box, just the most fun! Glad to see you are back bloggin; missed yeah! Nice work on the 300 Deadlift club, you are strong like bull.

Hip Kitty said...

OK so I NEVER said my head would actually TOUCH the floor each rep. So there freakmeister.

OCD said...

thanks for the article reference; am going to check it out. i need to stay motivated, and increase motivation. thanks for the chin up on my blog, too. :)