“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much."

Wednesday

legs are sore now

Nice wod, gotta love the triple mods. finished in 28:14 and thought the world was going to end, o.k. maybe just my life. Been feeling very good-have to blame the diet I guess- little slip at lunch today, but I am not worried. Tried to run Pose for the wod and made it 3 rds until my form started to break. That was to be expected. Where did today go? I need this week to slow down for like 5 seconds. Big shout to everyone that did the 24" box. I was a victim, on my third jump in the 1st rd I smoked the front with my shin. OUCH! Oh well. Earn your scars, right? Off to cook din. See ya soon JB

3 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

way to smoke it, dude. kelly sucks.

timeforchange15 said...

Hey thanks for the tips on the fats. I just printed out the article and will read today at lunch. Keep up the great work! You did better then me on the D'U's today. I couldn't get it together. What the heck!!

Jason Cobb said...

Kelly ... f'n whore ... sucked, calves still sore (Sun.)