“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much."

Tuesday

2010 "a little late"

Wow, it's the 5th already. Hope everyone had a great Xmas, and a great New Years. I have officially started my tri training. All is well so far. A few days of wods coupled with either strength, or CFE. Clean, Clean eating. Trying to follow Paleo 100%. Sorry I missed the Ruts on Sun. could not get off work in time. I went for a bike ride though. about 40 minutes, and I think I did 13.5 miles. Just getting used to my new bike will start pushing it on the next few bike wods. Excited for all that is going to unfold with this tri training. At work gotta go. blog ya later
JB

2 comments:

timeforchange15 said...

So what time are you thinking on Sunday? I looked again at my schedule and I swear it said just a WOD. WOW that's a present in itself!

Hip Kitty said...

It is great to be back in the swing of things, yes? I am excitd to watch you train and prepare for the tri- and to see you EXPLODE in strngth with some clean eating :)