“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much."

Sunday

Cheats

The first real cheats of the challenge. Fri night I had Mr. Mee's I ate so much sushi I thought I was gonna puke. Wow it was good though. Felt ok after that and thought we need sweets, good thing DQ sells mini blizzards... mint oreo yummmm! Well after the guilt set in, the stomach ache started. It was enough to make me go to bed...blah! Oh yea, had some wine too. Then Sat. night I had some wine and maybe some partial cheat food I dont remember. That was my cheat for the challenge. Now i will be on track until Nautica... None of the food I ate was really worth it except for the sushi. See all this week. Later

2 comments:

Pauly said...

Nice

OCD said...

cheat cheat never beat, as Father Beatty used to say.

Hey!! my word verification is "cowbell." ahahahahahahahahahahaha!