“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much."

Tuesday

What is going on???

I can say that paleo is the only thing going right in my life right now. Been eating strict just not enough, i don't think. I have one more class this week and that will be out of the way. Then a state test. no biggie. The rest of the problems involve business, money, and taxes!!! Not in any particular order. I dont know if the no sleep, or the constant pit in my stomach is better? At least I have not used junk food as a crutch. I did use patron though!!!!! If you see me wandering around town drunk with a shopping cart, just don't let me wander into traffic (i might be tempted)... Need a couple good CF wods to work the stress right out! see ya

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

patron totally allowed! Better than donuts ;O would love to catch a WOD with you when you come up for air- putting you in our thoughts and prayers.