“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much."

Tuesday

FN double unders

Well started my wod 205# on the bar 21 reps. Then came the most frustrated I have been in a while. Coach and I started our d/u's at the same time. He did his 50 and was about half way through his next dl's and I was on 15. Getting one du for about every 3 trys. So I went to singles and have been so frustrated I even ate a shitty lunch. I am over it now, but still dealing with the bad lunch. I HATE D/U'S!!!!!!! they will be my new goal.

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

DUDE: You will get the DUs. You will get the DU's. Keep telling yourself that.....Once you hit one or two, you are so there....soooo- give it up with the 'little known Zone fact', yo....little ears are listening....

timeforchange15 said...

No worries J. I am in the same boat with the DU's some days are good others not so much. I can't get the double hop out and it's driving me nuts!!