“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much."

Monday

Sore Monday

OOOOHHH my!!! I am back to work today and barely walking. I did not know my legs could be so sore. I honestly think it is as sore as I have ever been. Yes, it still feels good though. You know what i mean. (we are all sick like that) I had an incredible weekend and can't wait to put all of the knowledge to good use. In my own training and helping others achieve more in their training. I did take today off, but will be back tomorrow. My diet was strict all weekend, except for a few beers, and a cheat meal sun. night. Back to strict today. I will post a crazy zone fact I learned this weekend later. stay tuned!
JB

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

I cannot wait. And I mean that, 'cause we sick like dat. I get all you're saying, bro. You're the real deal, daddio.