“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much."

Monday

Get Monday out of the way

Up early Sat. to leave for our weekend away. I was suprised with a trip to Miami. I was suprised that the kids were coming along. I had to quickly repack kid friendly clothes. The chaps, and thongs are not for kiddy time... hahahaha. We went to the Sea Aquarium for the day on Sat. and stayed at the Shula Golf Resort. Had some beers, and some junkfood on Sat. Oh, did I say beers? Then we had a typical Brod family adventure Sat. night. don't ask!!! Sun. we were up with bfast buffet, and off to the stadium. The girls had never been to a football game. We did not tailgate, but we saw all that was going on. We had an awesome day topped off by a Dolphin win. Everyone seemed to have a really good time. Do I see a tailgate football trip in the future? Who's in?

Anyway back to work today, to cover for the guy that covered for me yesterday. Did a little tabata treadmill 12.5% @ 7mph... OUCH. That snuck up on me. Then 3rds of 15kbs - 20 weighted lunges - 15 GHD situps. Now I am ready for the rest of the week.

2 comments:

Hip Kitty said...

so of course I am intrigued as to what the family adventure was like on saturday night....

timeforchange15 said...

Oh man I didn't know you were going to the game! I was there!! I brought a bus of 50 so of course we did some major tailgating, grills, wine/beer the whole nine. Wish I would've known you guys could've joined us!