“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much."

Thursday

What the Fuck is wrong?

So this week has been shitsville. I can't get my head right, and my body is not helping... Tue. I was warming up for the FB wod and tweaked a bone in the middle of my hand. I don't know, somwhere in a clean. So I started the wod and literally could not grab the bar, my hand hurt so bad. So I stopped the wod 2 minutes in. Very frustrated, I went for a timed mile. The rest of Tue. was pretty much the same. I mentally came unglued. A good nights sleep helped me attack 5a.m. on wed. Ready to put tue. away, I did the burpee/mile wod. 14rds which was 105 burpees, and my mile time was 20 sec off the day before. I was happy. Later Wed, my pec was not happy I did 105 burpees. I proceeded to get my ass kicked at work all night long. This morning I strolled into the gym very, very sore. My pec and shoulder very tight. I thought the 4 cups of coffee would get me through the wod. As I tried to warmup and scale the wod, because I realized pullups, and benchpress were not going to happen today. I found nothing I could really do without discomfort, or pain in my shoulder. Frustrated another day, I left without a decent wod. I got to physical therapy and explained everything. So now I cant do anything from the bellybutton up for 2 days, and she yelled at me. I guess my "greenlight" should have been a yellow light for now. Diet has also been shaky the past couple days. Not too bad, but borderline. AGHAGHAGHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

There that helped!

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Just a little set back, that's all- a weekend of REST and good food may help, yes? It's the 'pre-holiday' uggghhhs ;) For what it's worth, I need to heed my own advice, too. REST is KING :)