“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much."

Monday

Week 2

Monday of week 2. Awesome. I have read how several people are draggin ass today. I am kinda glad i worked then. Sorry i missed the party, but glad i did not drink. Yesterday I had eggs, suasage, and pear for bfast. Spinach, arugula, chicken, and olive oil for lunch, then for dinner i had ribs, smoked beef, and grilled shrimp. OK, the ribs had a little bbq(i kept it to a minimum while cooking) and i had a small scoop of cole slaw. Had mac nuts though out the day for fat. That is it I swear. If you could have seen the cupcakes i had to fight off you would be proud. Homemade with homemade cream cheese icing!!! WTF!!! They smelled awesome.
Not a lot of sleep and i did the Fball dwod this a.m. along with "foul ball" my times were; 400-1:19, 400-1:18, WBS 1:55, 400-1:18, and 400-1:19...sucked! hopefully will do a 90min cfe on the bike today. I said hopefully! talk to ya soon, stay paleo.

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

KUDOS to you for keeping it clean. Hope to see you...I am planning on helping out with Will, M&T @ 530...you around? It was cool to do them side by side (felt comfy having you to help when I fell short) :)