“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much."

Tuesday

Weird Crazy Cult

I realized we are some weird crazy cult yesterday. I thought we were just a bunch of like minded individuals trying to achieve great health and performance. I went to Mother Earth the food store, not the spirit, and I looked around. I found the almond flour i had been searching for and decided it was time to checkout. I get to the counter. Place my two bags of almond flour on the counter, and the girl says, "oh you must be part of that challenge". "The paleo thingy". She said "yea I have seen a few of you". What does she mean by "you". I will not sit in the back of the bus that is for sure. Equal rights for paleo people everywhere!!!!

3 comments:

OCD said...

O.
M.
G.

YOU!!! and your back of the bus. Can I start calling you Rosa?

I'm glad I know where to get the stuff locally now. I'll go there tomorrow and flex my guns. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think if you "just realized" our cultish ways you may deserve to sit in the back of the bus! Hmmm???

Anonymous said...

The back of the short bus....