“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much."

Friday

TGIFF

Back squats this morning, 4 sets of 10 @ 225 nice and heavy, but felt good. Hope everyone has a nice weekend. I will be at work tomorrow, so Sun. should be good. I really am having issue with the weight and "leanness" I am getting stronger-not dropping weight-which I understand-but I don't think I am getting any leaner- I am preparing to go totally strict and maybe even "IF" to see if I can get some change. A little more research on the IF before I start. I don't care about the weight "number" it is the BF number I want to change. Oh well, the on going story! See ya, JB

3 comments:

timeforchange15 said...

I am in the same boat. It's a miracle when I lose like 1-2 pounds. 10 is my goal for the games so we'll see. Thanks for the words.. I'm getting there slowly. It really does take me forever to drop weight but i've got to remember slow and steady. Don't get frustrated! I think I am going to try the IF under J's advice soon as well. Hopefully that'll help us!!

Hip Kitty said...

welcome to my world.

timeforchange15 said...

Did my first IF on sunday-mon went well going to try and do it twice a week. So it looks like again Wed-thus. Hopefully I'll begin to tell the difference shortly! Nice work this am (tuesday)