“If you only do what you know you can do- you never do very much."

Thursday

What day is it?????

I am totally confused this week, and busy. Today is Thur. I got it now. Am so tired today. Work was long yesterday, was in Hendry county til 9:30 lastnight on a brush fire, and had a long night. Today's wod I was just "cruisin" did not try hspu's on the wall (too tired). I could have just skipped and gone to bed!! Did get a short nap this afternoon and will be in bed early. Ate decent yesterday, just not enough. No food in the woods! Had some seafood tonight with very little wheat pasta, I know i'm bad. Oh yea, I was attacked by a bunch of m&m's earlier and they jumped in my mouth. I just could not stop them, they were out of control. I am sore from this week can't wait for the weekend.
JB

1 comment:

Hip Kitty said...

Yo uget a hall pass on the food, you were a fire fighting fool. Thank you for putting the brush fire out. ;)